iLoveYou

New Message!
I whipped out my phone and read the message.

Hey, you okay Chii?


Yeah, I'm okay ^^


Don't lie to me Chii. Don't even try, especially when I know you aren't :(


Sorry... I just don't want to be a bother :(


Aww baby you'll never be a bother to me ;)


But still...


No butts baby, well unless you want mine ;) - I giggled


You're so weird


So are you, I mean come on you find my weirdness attractive XD


In your dreams weirdo - I smiled


Hey, I dream about it every night. but seriously. At least my weirdness gets me a smile ;*


Oh it does now does it? I wonder whose smile :{


You know what I'm talking about and no moustache face!!


Hehe I'm kidding :{ AND I SHALL NEVA STOP!!


And there she is!! Welcome back babe! - I burst out laughing


Did I ever leave? Well, don't answer that...


Well you gonna tell me what happened?


Just leave it, it's just the usual :)


Chii, this shouldn't sound so normal, they're your parents... If they really can't stand each other, they should just get a divorce already :(


Yeah I know but if they do, where will I go... none of them want me... I'm just a mistake of a child...


Don't say that Chii, you're not a mistake so don't ever say that...


I know... sorry I just want them to stop :'(


Yeah I know but... Hey let's stop this depressing topic


Easier said then done :(


Want me to sing you a song?


It's okay... I'm fine


Nope! Too late! - The message came with and audio note. I downloaded the audio and played it. I waited until I heard the most angelic voice ever... He sung 'I Won't Give Up' bY Bruno Mars. With tears in my eyes and a smile on my face, I texted him back.


That was beautiful :') Thank you


Anything for you babe :*


Thank you... I just wish you were here :(


Hey, I'll visit you someday so just wait for me okay?


Okay.. promise?


Promise babe


Pinky promise?


Pinky promise babe ;)


Okay :)


Hey, I gotta go but I'll call you later tomorrow okay?


Oh okays... I'll be waiting ^^


What's wrong?


No nothings wrong :) Hey, Nick... I love you <3


I love you too babe <3 I'll text you later!


Okays, later! - With that I set my phone my bedside table and faced the ceiling.


Mum and Dad wouldn't be home until late tonight, if I want to do it, now's the time. Nick... he lives California...2422 miles away from Miami... He wouldn't even know I was gone... If I do it now, he'll just think I'm ignoring him and then he'll stop texting me... yeah, that's how it'll turn out. He probably doesn't have time to even care... no one does...


I sat up with tears streaming down my cheeks and walked over to my bathroom. I took out a bottle of pills from the mirror cabinet. Staring down at it, I thought 'I'm really going to do this huh'. Sighing, I stood up and walked to my study desk, digging through the drawers for something to write on. I finally found a clean, blank piece of paper. I started scribbling down and erasing words over until I finish it, a suicide letter...


I smiled at my work one last time before taping it to my room door. I plugged in my phone and blasted 'Too Much' by All Time Low, before sitting on my bed with a handful of pills. I stared down at the white filled palm of mine and finally I swallowed all the pills in my palm, dry.


I could feel it going down my throat, as I just sat there and cried. Waiting for it to take me. The song changed to 'lullabies' by All Time Low. I finally realised that I would regret it if I didn't do it now. I quickly went to grab my phone. As the tears streamed down my cheeks, I texted Nick.


Smiling, I felt really tired... I felt exhausted to the point where I thought I ran 5 miles. I just felt really sleepy... really sleepy until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I finally let the darkness consume me...


***


"HEY NICK! HURRY THE EFF UP WE'LL BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT!"


"I'm coming!" I shouted and ran over to my brother Jeff, who was waiting at the gateway to the airplane.


"Excited to see your girlfriend and did you tell her you were coming?" He quizzed me.


"Yes, i am excited to see her but no I did not tell her. I want it to be a surprised," I grinned.


We both got in our seats and buckled up when the pilot announced the flight plan from California to Miami and that we were about to take off. I switched off my phone and waited for take off.


***


"....ck..."


"...ick..."


"...Nick..."


"NICK"


"NICKKKK!!!!!!"


"WHAT?!" I jolted awake and rubbed my eyes.


"Oh nothing, we just reached this place called Miami just to meet your girlfriend because you wouldn't stop bugging me about seeing her,"


"You woke me up for nothing?! Wait! We're in Miami already?"


"Yeap, just landed. Now come on, you wanna see Chiara don't you?"


"Of course, I wanna see Chii!"


"Then get off your ass and walk! Come on!" He replied over his shoulder as he walked away from me.


"Coming!" I shouted as I grabbed my bag and ran to my my brother.


I couldn't stop the jitters that I felt. The excitement of finally meeting this amazing girl, I call my girlfriend of 2 years. I wouldn't stop smiling the entire way to her house, especially when I received her text with the simply words 'I Love You, You Are My World Nick. Please don't ever forget that :*'.


I was grinning the entire way until I saw the red flashing lights of an ambulance. Paramedics were rushing into Chii's house, her parents that I recognised from a photo she sent me, were siting on the porch with red-rimmed eyes talking to a police officer. I stared with my eyes narrowed before realisation hit me like a slap to the face. CHII!


I dashed out of the rental car, past her crying parents, past the police officer and paramedics, past everything and straight into, what I was assuming was Chii's room. The paramedics were just placing her body into a bodybag but I stopped them before they zipped it up.


"Chii? Hey babe, I'm here. I'm finally here babe, to see you, just to see you. so please Chii... please wake up... please babe please just open your eyes, so I can see them for real... please Chii... just wake up..." I begged, crying as I stroked her cheek. I want her to wake up. I need her to wake up.


The paramedics, with the help of Jeff, finally managed to separate me from Chii's body and wheeled her away on a gurney. Jeff brought me out to the porch to meet her parents, he had talked to them while I was having my little moment with Chii.


"Are you Nick? The one she's always talking about?" Chii's mother questioned.


"Yes, I'm Nick. Nice to finally meet the both of you," I responded, before rubbing my eyes and extending it for them to shake but I didn't have to. Chii's mother engulfed me in a hug and whispered," Thank you for looking after my daughter, I'm sure Chiara loved you with all her heart,".


"Just as much as I love her..." I whispered and hugged her back.


"Chiara, she left this on her study table," Chii's mother handed me a letter. I immediately took it out of her hands and opened the letter before reading it out loud.


To Mum and Dad
Dear Mum and Dad,
If you found this letter, I guess it must mean that I really went through with it, a painless death. I missed our happy little family where we would go to amusement parks together or any other outings for that matter. I guess I can't blame you, after all you are working for my sake, but I would rather be poor and out in the streets than have the two of you fighting all the time over trivial matters or the fact that both of you cheated on each other. I just wanted time to reverse and we could go back to being a normal, happy family again... But we can't all have what we want right? For months now, I thought that if I wasn't here, the two of you would still be happy with each other. That the two of you would not be fighting like you do now. The only person that could stop me from thinking this was Nick. Before you forget, Nick is my boyfriend from California for 2 years, remember? Well, Nick would do anything to make me laugh to get my mind of things. Listen to this, he even sung for me just now... He sent me a audio note with a song he sung. Isn't he the sweetest? Well, to me he is. So if you really find this letter then can you do me one last favour and pass the letter to Nick? it would mean the world to me if you did. Thank you Mum and Dad for giving me everything. Thank you for trying your best and thank you for loving me.
I Love You,
Your daughter, Chiara
 I turned the letter over and saw my name.


To Nick
Dear Nick,
Remember when we first met? I was on vacation in California with relatives and you, well you lived there. It was just luck that we meet on Malibu Beach right? Well, it was a miracle for me that you fell in love with someone like me... But I was content with it. The hottest guy on the beach falling in love with a nobody like me, sounds like a summer cliche novel but it happened and it lasted for 2 years... The best and worst 2 years of my life, but you we're always there to comfort me. When I was down, you would always make me laugh and cheer me up. I love you for that. I love the fact that you went so far for me. I love the fact that you wanted to be with me. I love the fact that you had dimples when you smiled that cute grin of yours. I love the fact that you would always keep me in the loop because of my insecurities. I love the fact that you love me and that I could come to love you just as much. They say that too much of anything is too much but I never could get enough of your love Nick. It saved me until now. but I'm sorry. Thank you Nick... for everything you've ever done for me. For making me smile. For singing for me. For being there for me. For comforting me. For staying by my side even when I was at my worst. For helping me. For being my last saving grace.
Thank You for loving me and my, as you say, perfectly imperfect flawless flaws.
I Love You, You Are My World. Please don't ever forget that...
Your one and only imperfectly flawed girlfriend,
Chiara
Tears streamed down my cheeks again as I read the last line over and over again. She's gone... she's actually gone... forever...

Jeff finally managed to drag me to the car and buckled up for our journey to our hotel, but noting registered in my mind. Chii's mum told me that Chii's funeral was going to be in a few days and that I was welcomed to invite my family. Jeff called Mum and told her the situation, she freaked out and said that she'll be on the next flight to Miami, at least that's how Jeff described it. I was too out of it and tired to care.


She's never coming back to me ever again... - This thought rang in my head over and over, never stopping...



I'll never be able to see her beautiful face ever again...



The End



Hey! Stake here! Thanks so much for reading my stories and what not. This story is actually a semi-fiction, some parts are personal experiences and others are stories I heard from others so I mashed it up together! Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment